Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Chanel Show

The Chanel Show...not really just a barrel of hay!


Whilst personally my name wasn't on the guest list, I am going to pretend, dream, fantacise that yesterday I was sitting in the Grand Palais boggled by how effortlessly Chanel had transformed the space into a tasteful Barn Yard full of celebs, Chanel C's, Tweed, Jewels, Jewels, and more Jewels and simply stunning pouts. Gaze at these pictures, let's dream about being there together!

Wanna read more from the people formally invited then click your mouse on these > New York Times, Garance Dore and Style.com

3 comments:

  1. Only channel could pull bard yard theme off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they repeated this? I think the show just gone was for spring 2011. the barnyard show was ages ago, hence why it has clogs. You have the wrong pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh these are awesome! such a great theme, no one else would of thought of it!

    http://kissbangsnap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x