Thursday, December 3, 2009

New York When it's Cold...



So I have done a little bit of traveling but nowhere near enough. However, I have done enough to recognise that there's nothing quite like New York in the winter time. It's so romantic, shit yeah it's cold but still so romantic and effortlessly seducing. The Guggenheim was one of the highlights of my trip alongside the time when I sat alone on the fire escape stairs of my rented apartment late at night. With a vodka in one hand, extremely cold bare feet, wearing a new scarf wrapped tightly around my neck and a Marc Jacobs trench coat kindly bought for me by an old friend - I watched people frantically dodge in and out of West Village. Someone take me back to Perry Street, NYC - I beg you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x