Thursday, December 10, 2009

Selected as one of Time Magazine's Top 100 Design Influences



Images: The Sartorialist

My favorite blog of all time is 'The Sartorialist'. I have always envied how easily Scott Schuman captures an essence of style laced with pure unadulterated natural beauty. His class glistens through his photographs as his chosen subjects are savvy, real and often seem familiar. 'I thought I could shoot people on the street the way designers looked at people, and get and give inspiration to lots of people in the process' - Scott Schuman

2 comments:

  1. That Schuman quote doesn't say much for mine.... It's a sweeping statement and far too broad.

    What does "I thought I could shoot people on the street the way designers look at people" actually mean? I would have thought that of all people, designers would not conform to just one idea, let alone share that same idea across the board.

    I would be interested to know your thoughts on this Ms. Pink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his blog but love even more the fact that Mr Schuman will only be photographed when seated because he is such a short arse!

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x