Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Online Interview with Tuxe


Isn't funny how things in life pop up?! For instance, yesterday I posted my first Q&A - which, thanks to Kate, went down like a chilled glass of Herrick's Gin with a splash of Tonic Water and thin slice of cucumber on a hot day (yes, that means pretty well). AND now, Zoe - Beauty Editor from Dolly Magazine, has posted a lovely little article on her blog - To The Glamour Born - about yours truly.

Reading it, made me smile the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland (and not the one from the recent flick, the one when Whoppie played the grinning feline). What a weird feeling it was to read something about me. Weird but wonderful at the same time!

So to you Zoe, I give a forehead kiss (I tend to give people a kiss on their forehead whom I treasure or that do something for me that's extra special).

Click here to read my online interview on To The Glamour Born. It refers to an event that I worked on, that I must admit, Zoe made quite the impression at.

4 comments:

  1. Well done. tahts really great event organisier extrodinar x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome darling well done!
    Glad to see you're back online too! :)
    I'm lokoing forward to the return of UC&P this week.
    Loving you always
    J

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x