Saturday, April 3, 2010

Up Close & Personal - vol 6


Dear Tuxedo Black Cashmere Pink
Week ending...um not sure - lost track.

Guess where I am! No, I said guess! No idea!? Okay let me tell you...

I am in a place called Goondiwindi - around fives hours south of Brisbane, Australia. I've travelled here with seven high-school mates to see another, who moved here to be closer to her country roots and cotton farming boyfriend. Perhaps once upon a time I thought she was mad for moving such a distance but now - whilst being here - I can see it's romance and beauty.

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. amazing picture - hope youre taking lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait for more!! that sunset (or is it a sunrise...) is breaking my heart. i miss moments like that so much - magical x hope your having a blast x

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x