Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yummier Than A Bento Box

Today I woke up feeling laaaazzzzyyy! So lazy that I could barely be bothered putting makeup on and considering I work in cosmetics - that's not such a good thing.

Following on with the laaaazzzzyyy theme - this gem of a website has taken the investigating, reading, searching out of what to bring you...

LoveBento.com keeps the not-so-cool and *v.cool people in the loop about what is oh-so-right-now in Melbourne. Thanks LoveBento.com you've saved me work, now it's back to the drawing board of laaaazzzzyyy time.

*I hit an asterisk up next to v.cool because according to a annon commenter from my banksy post this is the bracket in which I consider myself...thank-you annon commenter for your on-the-money words. You are extremely insightful.

2 comments:

  1. Love this site. i like the restaurants they suggest

    ReplyDelete
  2. These guys are great!!! I joined their facebook apge.

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x