Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dad Would Have a Heart Attack



Dad would have a Heart Attack if he knew of my recent desire to have a small part of my body tattooed. So I am thinking that I should live and breathe tattoos before getting one- just so I am 100% sure that I want a tatt (and of course to prevent Dad from the inevitable). This inky post, I guess, is helping decide...do I / don't I.

Scott Campbell...heard of him? Well, to be honest, I hadn't until yesterday. Campbell is the tatt artistic to the stars - Marc Jacobs and Courtney Love included. His Parlour, Saved Tattoo, nestled away in the heart of NYC, chisels anything and everything that can be done with needle and ink.

But besides tattooing New York's elite with bizarre juvenile cartoon characters, now he is moving into a more accepted or certified way of art. Campbell is currently exhibiting his own three-dimensional pieces, prints and hologram paintings at The OhWow Gallery, NYC.



S C O T T C A M P B E L L
If You Don't Belong, Don't Be Long
April 29 - May 30, 2010
109 Crosby Street (between Prince and Houston)
New York / NY / 10012

4 comments:

  1. It's definitely something to think about since it IS permanent. I'm sure you'll make the right choice. :)

    MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Follow?<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my experience, you just have to go in and get it done. Otherwise you'll just keep thinking about it and never get that tattoo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you should just get something smll to strat with. They are addictive so watch out.

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x