Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chanel says Hello Shanghai

As a lover of all things Chanel - makeup, shoes, key rings, perfumes, jewels, bags, ballet flats, tweed waistcoats, the movie, coco herself, Lagerfeld etc etc and so on - you could imagine my delight when my boss forwarded me the doco link to 'Chanel Shanghai Documentary'.

Posts today are signing about this new breakthrough that Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel's creative director, has designed a new Chinese Fantasy that complements Coco Chanel's love of Asian antiques.

Watch this 6.43 minute Chanel Shanghai documentary - it's divine.



Read more online on Vogue UK!


1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing. I read about it yesterday but didnt know about the doco. watching now.

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x