Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sixteen In Sydney


Today I thought to bring you something that I read about over a rather unimpressive coffee on the weekend, called SIXTEEN.

SIXTEEN is an exhibition, a photographic exhibition FYI. What caught my wandering eye was the fact that this exhibition, brought to you by Oliver Bryce Yates; skateboarder-turned-model-turned-photography enthusiast, showcases sixteen of Australia's emerging photographers.

There is one little problem...this exbo only benefits those Sydney Shlicks. Yep, so if you call home anywhere other than Sydney, you'll probably have to pass on this one. And if it makes you feel any better, I have to miss out too. I know...sad! But keep your peepers for these photographic big-shots to be!

T H E A R T I S T S
Jackson Eaton
Pedro Ramos
Luke Byrne
Ward Roberts
Oliver Bryce Yates
Sam Ash
Sam Stephenson
Brett Chan
Leon Batchelor
Gene Eaton
Tony Mckey
Ross Jenkinson
Sam Chiplin
Joe Coleman
Ryan Kenny
Jacinda Fermanis

T H E L O C A T I O N
Somedays Gallery
72 B Fitzroy Street
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Australia

2 comments:

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x