Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Listen Good!


My routine, generally, doesn't shift much from Monday to Friday. Wake up cranky at 6.45am (mornings and I, probably not the best mix), eat breakfast, drive 20mins to work, park at work - 8am (traffic depending), experience morning stress, rush, rush, rush, deadline, deadline, deadline, walk to Amsterdam (cafe) - coffee hit, mmm relax a little, eat lunch, feel sleepy, experience further afternoon stress, again rush, rush, rush, deadline, deadline, deadline, attempt resisting afternoon chocolate craving (never works), finish work at 6.15pm, drive home (thinking about the day), eat dinner and then fill my time with something that makes me smile. At the minute - that's broadening my itunes library.

If this is your thing too at the min, then consider these little lyrical must haves...

Marina and the Diamonds "I'm not a Robot"...click to you tube video

Tokyo Police Club "Breakneck Speed"...click to you tube video

Tame Impala "Solitude Is Bliss"...click to you tube video

Jai Paul "BTSTU"...click to you tube video

5 comments:

  1. CUTE! Like Jai Paul....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend Ellie Goulding. She is sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she and him will broaden your gallery too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what! No Freddo break??

    ReplyDelete
  5. robot track...i like that. downloaded lats night.

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x