Monday, May 31, 2010

Photo Taker - Miles Aldridge


Miles Aldridge = conceptual artist / big time glossy mag fashion photographer.

I like Miles' work. Initially I read about him in an International Magazine floating around the office. Another article about him then popped up, just yesterday infact, on nowness.com (visiting this site is a frequent time-killer of mine). But besides - liking his work - what I feel is most appealing about him is his undetailed bio. It is short, distant but somehow inspiring and real.


M I L E S A L D R I G D E (here you go - it's the bio I was talking about)
born in London 1964
my father, an Artist
I study books
learn how to play guitar
go to rock concerts
practise photographing my sister
join a rockabilly band
go to art school
become fashion photographer
meet model
we date
marry
have kids


Miles Aldridge

5 comments:

  1. amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blonde cutie under the hat. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. first pic is great. when are you putting your diana pic's up? I thought they were coming up soon? no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the we date, marry, have kids part.

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x