Sunday, May 2, 2010

Birthday Challenge Complete


If you tuned in last week you would have known about my Pavlova birthday challenge. At the last minute, I scraped Donna Hay's recipe, trading it for a Margaret Fulton number. This was a good decision as my Pavlova - in few words - was delightfully marshmallowy, slightly crisp and light and fluffy. Thank-you Margaret Fulton for putting faith back into to my baking ability. Together we would have Matt Preston licking those well-educated lips and coming back for seconds.

To the birthday girl, I have a confession. I am sorry as this lovely cake was devoured quicker than you can say Pavlova at home (what a selfish friend I am). I will make it up to you, cross my heart.

3 comments:

  1. we didn't get to try!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. my birthday is the 22nd. Put me down for one please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. great pics!
    n.b. J loves lemon tart! :)
    x's

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x