Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Coolest Site of Em All


Minjae Lee, 19 year old self taught artist.


Nikki Farquharson - London based graphic designer a.k.a multi media extraordinaire

Happy Tuesday everyone - sorry for the lack of post yesterday - hectic day BUT I am back (clearly) feeling uninfected by someones negative comment left on my Up Close & Personal post (which will remain unpublished) from last week....hiss hiss

You see when I am little down I turn to things that take my mind away from the trials and tribs so my existence. On this particular occasion, for an instant pep up, I turned to the exuberant and delightfully artistic site - The Cool Hunter.

The vision of the artwork from Nikki Farquharson and Minjae Lee above, whilst poles apart, suddenly shot a rush of energy back into my veins this morning, influencing this blog post and I guess in a way told me to suck it up and saddle up that horse of mine. So to The Cool Hunter... thank- you for showing me there are better things in life then letting some anonymous person affect you.

Be sure the check this site out (if you haven't already). The commercials or ads that The Cool Hunter Team creates are marvelous.

The Cool Hunter
The Cool Hunter has become the world's most-read culture and design site, a leading authority on all things creative and a truly global hub for what's cool, thoughtful, innovative and original.

12 comments:

  1. Yep - def one of the best sites. I like what they did with Pink Floyd / Mini Coopers. You should post about that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no - what was said? I liked that one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. publish it the comment. good site to btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't publish it, don't let that clearly 'angry with life' person posion everyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing. I love that site too, been around for a while though. did you see what they did with aesop / launch. COOL! look at it, think you would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. there were other artworks that were better. OK choice....

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.lostateminor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again for your comments, all noted and considered!

    I did check out the Aesop Launch. Don't they just so amazing things!?

    Make sure you drop by again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh so sorry to hear about the negative comment. you know if they post as annon. thats pretty cowardly in my book, if they have something to say they should at least put there name to it! glad you enjoy cool hunter, so much amazing stuff. i love the two artist you have shown. good to see your on your horse again xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved that site!Beautiful work.
    Dont let someone else's negativatity let you down. I think your blog is fab,both the thoughts and ideas. Congrats! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. grand work here-love it! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. and for something a little left of centre, you should also check out The Uncoolhunter!
    http://www.theuncoolhunter.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x