Sunday, February 7, 2010

When Life Gets a Little Flat


Image: ted.com

Now that I am writing this little blog (online diary - as I like to refer to it), old and wonderful friends are crawling out of the woodwork. They are sending me things to write about, to read about, to fall in love with - some are a little worthless (ouch, sorry) whilst others magical. So here is something for you that someone sent to me, ted.com. Bookmark this little baby for when life gets a little flat so that you can refer to it. It will expand your mind, have you thinking in ways you didn't think possible and somehow inject a gust of energy back into your sole. View Phillipee Stark's, the master of design, talk - 'Why Design?', its pretty god damn amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x