Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Salacious Scandals



After a decade of hip and shouldering fellow WAGS and football players, Zoe Foster has released her second book 'Playing the Field'. 'Playing the Field' is laced with salacious scandals, high heels and back to back social events - all relevant to the football world. If you're not familiar with Foster- here's a snippet...She was once the Beauty and Lifestyle Editor at Cosmopolitan magazine before becoming Beauty Director at Harper's BAZAAR. And now!? Well now Zoƫ is the Editor in Chief of online beauty destination primped.com. This little busy bee even has her own blog, wow and I thought I was busy.

To buy this book, click here.

1 comment:

  1. have you read her first book - i liked that one so proabably like this to!?

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x