Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Devil Wears It

Image: prada.com

The devil wears it, my Aunt wears it, Sienna Miller wears it (sadly I don't) but now it can lie on my coffee table. I am of course referring to Prada, and to be more specific - the book that was unveiled to media yesterday in Soho called (wait for it)....'Prada'. The 5kg, 708 paged book of pure diviness is the latest thing to be sort after. It's a fashionistas, fashion students, art lovers, book collectors dream asset offering a detailed photographic journey of the Prada Empire. Artistically documenting their saffiano texture, advertising campaigns from fall/winter 1987 to 2009 and yesterday's designs, the book can be described as being broken into two parts, Inside and Outside. The 'Inside' section is about Prada’s history, documenting the design and production process whilst the 'Outside' section summarises Prada’s various engagements with the likes of commerce and culture. Pick up your Prada today, it even gives a glimpse into the future of the brand.

To buy the Prada Book click here

2 comments:

  1. just bought on amazon. Can't wait until it arrives. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i think LV has done one to

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x