Monday, February 1, 2010

Half Plucked Chicken


Image: Pixie Market

This morning Drop Dead Gorgeous posted 'Trend to Try' - luckily they pretty much agree with my feelings that fringes are completely done to death. I am hating fringes on clothes, why are people still wearing this rubbish!? There's this girl right, at my morning coffee stop shop, that wears a tee with feathers that hang from the shoulders. She wears it most days and most days I feel like telling her that she looks like a half plucked chicken or some sort of derelict bird. BUT she makes a really nice coffee so I think I will keep my mouth shut...

2 comments:

  1. girl, you make me laugh! : )
    i have a great visual of a giant bird serving you your morning coffee teehee

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x