Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Seduced by a Book




Last year I gleefully tagged along to a shoot for new head shots for my boss. The studio was a hollow shell in Richmond. All that lived in this studio was a red fire extinguisher and a fire place (guess the two go hand in hand really), I am a sucker for simplicity. Whilst the photographer and stylist did what they do best, I was distracted by the most the amazing book I have ever laid eyes upon - Pictures by Tim Walker. There it was lying peacefully on a stool, next to the red fire extinguisher and the fire place. It pulled me towards it somehow. I could have even sworn the cover opened slightly forming the shape of a mouth murmuring – read me, read me, love me, love me.

Tell me, has Pictures seduced you too?

4 comments:

  1. tim walkers do! and all time fav.... good wedding inspiration too, for something a little different ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you imagine saying 'I do' in the garden of the first pic....woweee! wishful thinking

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have that book - breathtaking isn't it??

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x