Monday, February 15, 2010

Live Streaming is Born



Besides deathly heels, fearless new fashions, tabloids running wild - NYC Fashion Week has now given birth to something called live streaming. Apparently everyone is doing it, it is the next BIG thing! Alexander Wang and Marc Jacobs are the leaders of broadcasting live audio and/or video over the Internet, synonymous with webcasting. Alexander Wang has not only embraced this new trend but has now taken it to another step by slapping his fall collection show across the big screen at Times Square.

First shown:
February 13, 6:00 pm
American Eagle store, 46th St. & Broadway


View Wang's Times Square Show here

2 comments:

  1. I ♥ NY!
    Looking forward to this weeks up close & personal :)
    J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh J, what's not to love about NYC. But guess what, I love you more for commenting on my blog.
    Tuxedo x

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x