Monday, March 1, 2010

Diana, have I told you lately that I love you?





Say hello to my new little friend, her name - Diana Mini. This little baby is bringing back analogue, pay checks to commercial printers and art photography where colour is emphasised and different frames can be used.

Its wide-angle lens means you can get right up close or choose between any of the four focal distances. Diana also allows for multiple-exposures, overlapping frames and intense colours. Most prints give off that sexy retro vibe - perhaps why I like it so much.

Now, question - where the hell do I buy film these days?

2 comments:

  1. me want one too : )

    i'm also passing on the Kreative Blog Award if you haven't already received it, see my blog for how to play x

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x