Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nylon; Resilient Synthetic Fibers

VENA CAVA NYLON



IMAGES: NYLON.COM
THE MODELS OF VENA CAVA
Backstage with the girls of Vena Cava!

INTERNO: RENATO D'AGOSTIN






ARTIST: RENATO D'AGOSTIN
IMAGES: NYLON.COM
Black and white photography, courtesy of Parisian artist Renato D'Agostin

Most mornings I get into work around 20mins early - you know just to settle in, eat breakfast at my desk (yes I am one of those) have a facebook stalk, add to dashboard various blogs, online magazines and e-boutiques that catch my eye. This morning (like most mornings actually) I was glued to Nylon.com. I particularly liked browsing through their Fashion Week, Party Monster, Street Style, World Exposure and Reader Art photo galleries. Hope you enjoy these pictures too and if not, well fine, go do your own morning online searching!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THOSE PICS! Did you read the dakota fanning interview? It's a goodie... C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images! http://www.nylonmag.com/?section=blog

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x