Friday, March 12, 2010

Up Close & Personal - Vol 5


Dear Tuxedo Black Cashmere Pink - week ending
March 12


Oh Mr online diary - tell me - why can't I write today? This week has been full of laughs, tears, crazy busy times and sheer weirdness but for some reason I have nothing in me which would result in a remotely interesting post.

So here is an uninteresting and rather sad post that reflects a couple of things that I have seen or done this week! Apologies in advance....

Theme - Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something - yep you got it - BLUE
In light of a few friends and work colleges tying the knot, here is a wedding inspired post all about my week.

Something Old
Spotted - an old shiny Datsun. A car of my dreams. No lie, scouts honour, cross my heart, swear to god - etc etc blah blah. I love this little beauty! However a mate of mine called her a 'glorified bogan mobile' - tell me that's not true!

AND another thing that I saw this week on Mamma Mia that's old - MADONNA posing for LV. Wowee has she aged. Bet she thanks her air brushing assistants everyday. Ouuuucchhhhh but completely true!



Something New
My new DIANA MINI. Haven't test driven her yet but sure she will snap like a dream.

Something Borrowed
I ate (totally borrowed) a friends stash of food from her desk at work whilst she had a day off. Oh my that sounds awful and, yes, I feel guilty. But she keeps these organic chocolate fruit bars in the top draw under her desk that are so beautiful I couldn't resist. Should I tell her it was me!?

Something Blue
Yesterday an awkward looking young man (you know the nerdy looking kind) knocked me over on the street. Being the nice guy that he was, reached out his hand and helped me up. When standing on my two feet I noticed that his Blue T-Shirt said - Rehab is for Quitters. HA! Funny I thought. What do you reckon?

So have you borrowed anything or seen or perhaps bought anything new, old or blue this week?

3 comments:

  1. You siad you were going to post pics from you diana - hurry up and do it. i want to buy one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am locking up my food stash xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madonna has definitely had her day but I love her still! C

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x