Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Have You Heard!?


Well, have you heard about Nicole Richie's new child called Winter Kate? Nope, it's not an actual living and breathing buba but a new clothing line named after the middle names of her daughter - Harlow. (Harlow Winter Kate Madden)

Richie, who started her career from being born to much-loved soul singer Lionel Richie, made her own mark alongside socialite - Paris Hilton in The Simple Life. She then wrote a semi-autobiography called The Truth about Diamonds, what an inspiring read that one was. AND now, after launching a jewelry line called The house of Harlow 1960 in 08 (which - if my opinion matters - I like), has honed in on the rag trade producing Winter Kate.

Here are my two cents - I know you didn't ask for it but you're gonna get it. Its just not making me dance on the ceiling if you know what I mean!?

To be brutally honest - Nylon Mag wrote an article on her range this morning and generally they are on the money. But this time, oh god dare I say it, they're wrong - they like it! Question mark! Question mark! The only thing that's making me with flirt with the idea that her designs have some artistic / edgy merit is the photography from Nylon and the jacket on the left below - that one is lovely!


Tell me your thoughts...

3 comments:

  1. I must admit, not lovin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this yesterday....I dont see why yu dont? http://www.shopthetrendboutique.com/winterkate.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's just a cashed up bogan!
    fyi - she was adopted into the richie dynasty.
    J xxx

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x