Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things that make my heart skip a beat

Often I snap things in my travels that I like with the hope of referring back to them for some sort of inspiration. But you see its often that I forget about the pics I take on my phone, rarely do I refer back to them. So here are images that - like I said - make my heart skip a beat. Hopefully I remember these from now on....

TINS

Today I met a friend for lunch, he was slightly late - perhaps only by a second but long enough to allow me to fall in love with the earthy and fresh looking display above at Domain Flowers. What seduced me were these rustic silver tins. If they are flirting with you too then you can purchase them online at Tinware.

VASES

Whilst we're talking flowers - this multi-teared arrangement at Willow is another thing that caught my wandering eye. You can purchase similar vases at an Antiqued Shed, loco - 65 Tyrrab Road Mornington. If you can't make the journey (which you should do, its amazing), try HoneyBee Homewares.

Fact: whilst writing this post I googled "How many times does the average human heart beat a day". Google replied with 100,000. Looks like I am down to 99,998.

OVERSIZED


Cute window from Chanel - Bondi Jucntion. Oversized product...I like!
Heartbeats - 99,997

BIRDCAGE


Louis Vuitton window....birdcage touch - not bad!
Heartbeats - 99,996

DOG BOWL

This photo made the cut for no particular reason.
Heartbeats - 99,996 (like I said this made the cut for no particular reason so no heartbeat lost)

ROUND LIPPED DRINKING VESSELS

Great water glasses from Cafe Vue made by Innocent Bystander.
Heartbeats - 99,995

TABLE ON WHEELS

Long tabels on wheels and steel stools - ultimate dining table to me! This snap is from Capital Kitchen.
Heartbeats - 99,994

What makes your heart skip a beat?

5 comments:

  1. i LIKE THE DOG BOWL SHOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart skips a beat at the vic markets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flea markets in paris for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and inspiring post...
    Love the oval drinking glasses
    x

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x