Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kreative Blog Award




New York - 08/09

I was tagged by my dearest and perhaps only blogging buddy from Handmade Romance for the Kreative Blog Award. To play along I have to share seven things about myself and then pass the award onto seven others. It's like an old fashioned chain letter.

So here you are.....

1. I am quite obsessed with red grapes, not green but red. My obsession with grapes is so bad that I have minor withdrawals during their out-of-season months. 2. When changing the volume on any electronic device I always set the level to an even number or to intervals of five. I can't bear having the volume at 13, 17, 19, 21. It must be at 15, 18, 20 - not quite sure why!? 3. I prefer Winter to Summer or Autumn or Spring for so many reasons. Who can resist woolen scarfs, rugging up in heavy knits, Sunday snuggling, pumpkin soup, the smell or crackling sound of an open fire, even hot chocolates tend to taste better in Winter. 4. I hate getting my haircut. Afterwards I always seem to redo it! 5. I am an only child just like my Dad. 6. My secret talent or skill is that I know the names of most flowers. I told someone that once - they thought I was mad. But you believe me don't you!? 7. My overseas escapades have taken me to Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, France, England, Ireland, Hong Kong and Mexico but my favorite place of all time, of all time (say that like Kanye - way funnier) is New York.

Now I am meant to forward this award to other bloggers but I am new to this little world and are lacking online friends. So if you - whoever you are reading this - have someone in mind for me to nominate, let me know. Perhaps then I can make more friends!

4 comments:

  1. How can you hate going to the hairdresser?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post. how funny are you re electronic devices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe your talents amongst others missy. c

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're hilarious miss. love no 2, 4 and 6 - how is that for even numbers ; ) have a happy long weekend. anymore dates planned....hehe i would like your friday catch ups to always include a date night review you seem to have the best date story adventures xx

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x