Monday, March 29, 2010

A Divine Launch!


Oh my dear blog, I am sorry that I have neglected you lately. Please don't be angry with me it's just that time has escaped me lately, I have been struggling to put fingers to keyboard - creating a post!

Seeing that I have been distant here are some pictures that I cherish, hopefully you like them too. Fingers-crossed you forgive me. They are from a launch for a cosmetics brand called Bloom that I attended last week. The launch was inlight of the naturally wonderful new range - Bloom Organics.

The launch was at a delightful restaurant called The Commons in Darlinghurst, Sydney. Over an organic brekkie full of homemade delights, Beauty Editors tested the product whilst, at the same time, twitted about their excitement during the launch.

Amongst the wooden crates, Hessian weaves, rattan bike and product displays were amazing flower / plant installations. Word is that Bloom worked with a Sydney Sculptor called Tracey Deep who created gorgeous works like succulents wrapped with a coconut leaf, its edge stitched with delicate string. The look was simple but elegant.

~ twigs wrapped in string ~

~ shitake mushrooms, grown on a sawdust log ~

~ succulents wrapped in coconut leaf ~

~ product ~

~ some kind of berries ~

~ rattan bike - super cute ~
~ lotus pod ~

~ corn frittars with avo mash and roasted tommies ~

To read more about the launch - click here to Bloom's Blog.

1 comment:

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x