Monday, March 15, 2010

Lets chat Sportsgirl


Like my bookmarked blogging friend from Design Files wrote about this morning (she always beats me to the punch - damn her and her fast typing fingers), Sportsgirl has some fashionably awesome things threading together this month.

This month Sportsgirl is channelling those creative types - bloggers, photographers, muso's, illustrators, anyone really with a creative backbone promoting Australia's creative underground.

I find this story most inspiring. Sportsgirl had Hayley Hughes create this Harajuku-inspired window feature at their South Yarra Store. Hayley now has her blogspot URL smeared across the window to further promote her fantastic work. Hayley congrats! I don't know but I am proud.


To read what Hayley says about her collaboration with Sportsgirl and her window installation - click here

4 comments:

  1. Its likely this could happen to you too mate. her window is very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much for the nice write up. Much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so coool. how do you enter or do sportsgirl find you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hayley herself commented on your blog - how great missy!?

    ReplyDelete

Oh my, you're leaving a comment. That means you've read my blog. I'm touched! Tuxedo x